I. Job Identification
Direct Supervisor’s Job Title: Transformation Lead
Work Location: Taiwan, Taoyuan City.
II. Job Purpose
The position takes ownership of the assigned projects by collaborating with key stakeholders especially with Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing for driving business growth in next decades.
III. Key Accountabilities
- Based on the thorough understanding of the business context, strategic objectives and transformation programs, the position work with key stakeholders to cross-integrate business issues and to optimize the total transformation of the business for achieving goals of the assigned projects in short and long term perspectives.
- Support the development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, roles and decision making.
- Oversee project progress, measures and monitor progress to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensure effective internal and external stakeholder engagement and communications. Ensuring that project status is correctly understood and resultant actions required to address.
- Raise any unresolved issues, in a timely manner, to the respective stakeholders and supervisor, ensuring all projects remain on track.
- Ensure the predictability of the outcome for assigned project.
IV. Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor / University Degree or above
- 5-year plus organizational and project management experience.
- Exceptional presentation skills, concise and fluent in communication
- Consulting background with project management skills proficiency will be a plus.
- Proficiency in both Mandarin and English.
- PMP certified.
連繫人：Director, Human Resources