- Must hold a PMP credential
- Native speaker of Traditional Chinese
- Fluent in English
- Must have experience leading Agile projects
- Should not be affiliated or represent an REP or any other commercial training company
- Must sign a contract and non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with PMI
- Ideally not a current chapter board member
- PMI Taiwan Chapter member preferred
Period and Scope of work
- Validation period: 3-28 August 2020
- Review about 400 pages of content (in both English and Traditional Chinese)
- Perform at the volunteer’s own location (i.e. virtual office)
- Hours are flexible but must commit to complete by 28 August 2020.
- Please submit the following google form by 8 July 2020.
- PMI Taiwan chapter will screen first and submit qualified candidates to PMI for review (interview may be required)
- PMI will compensate your time. The forms of compensation and the exact package will be determined individually.