職稱： Scenario Project Manager
需求人數： 2 人
The project managers are part of the Delivery Management practice within Technology Consulting. The key objectives of this team are:
- Consistent, high quality product/solution/software delivery
- Customer focused delivery – to time, cost and scope
- Effectively managed margins – managing commercial terms and project costs
- Well executed change management
Project Managers within FICO lead delivering software solutions in a client-facing, dynamic environment. They need to have both a consultancy and technical delivery skills set.
We are looking for a person who has worked as a Project Manager on Medium / Large scale software application / product implementations performing the role of Project/ Program manager. This person should have thorough knowledge of general project management framework and should be well versed in simple but distributed deliveries and implementations.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality of deliverables throughout its life cycle. This role is expected to be in billable roles as per the companies requirements for different client engagements.
Full Life Cycle Project Delivery
- Using best practice methodologies to manage a team of functional and technical FICO consultants to deliver FICO software solutions to meet Clients’ needs.
- Able to navigate matrix organizations both internally and client side to secure resources and project buy-in
- Gain understanding of the FICO products being delivered as part of the project so as to be able to converse with the client in a knowledgeable and confident manner.
- Create a collaborative working environment to jointly deliver our solutions with the Client
- Build trusted client relationships at all levels from the beginning of the engagement through to successful delivery
- Building relationships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders from senior executive to support desk. Leveraging these relationships effectively to validate assumptions, acquire useful information, negotiate among competing objectives, resolve issues, manage change, agree to direction and achieve consensus.
- Able to interpret different commercial and contractual terms, and manage the project to the terms within the contract
- Proactively manage the delivery of the project to protect project margins
- Support Practice Lead and Sales force on pre sales activity and proposals (incl. Statements of Work approvals/ Project Management estimates)
- Assist management of resources, revenue forecast and pipeline by accurate utilization of management tools
- Assist in creation of a high performance culture centered around excellence and continuous improvement
- Support, mentor and utilize junior Project Managers/ Project Admin staff as and when required
工作經驗： 15 years of Project & Program Management
- 15 years’ Technical Project Delivery (ideally software delivery)
- Should have handled at least 8-10 large / medium scale projects from end to end in PM roles
- Should have handed projects in banking or insurance domain
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent work experience
Additional ideal Experience
- Worked in a reputable consultancy and vendor based environment/organization
- Recognized project management qualification
- Demonstrated experience working with and implementing AML/KYC Compliance Management Systems is preferred
- Strong communication skills. Able to be the face of the project to the client
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Able to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment, which requires thinking on your feet, and ability to adapt to your surroundings
- Self-directed and autonomous in core project delivery. Escalates appropriately and keeps stakeholders informed
- Build, manage and motivate disparate teams – geographically and across Organizations (Clients and Partners)
證照：PMP (Project Management Professional) is preferred
- Likes fast pace; high level of daily activity
- Love the chase; then the win
- Independent; likes autonomy/will reject micromanagement
- Pride in company, quality of integrated solution
- Outcome oriented; doesn’t confuse activity/productivity
- Won’t rest on laurels; driven to perform again and better
- Confident; persuasive
- Selling style is competent, yet forceful
- Aggressively pursues business; seeks out opportunities others miss
- Candid; sometimes outspoken about internal obstacles
- Constant juggler of priorities, work demands and changes in plans
- Very conscientious about follow through and commitments – accomplishes more through quality of delivery
- Embraces accountability
- Disciplined, yet adaptable to pressing demands
- Works relationships – aware of who can help make progress
- Builds reputation – clients come first – available and responsive
- Strong communicator – conveys information clearly which others value
- Discerning, accounts (both needs & people) are strategized
- Strives for knowledge – utilizes information to build case for need, problem resolution, leading to purchase
- Like business, enjoys the strategy and the “hunt”
- Can understand & work “pipeline”
Our Compensation Approach
- Basic salary is dependent on experience, value and expected contribution
- We operate various incentive plans to recognize and drive performance; we will supply details applicable to this opportunity on a 1:1 basis.
- Employee benefits in line with local market practice are offered in each FICO location – relevant details will be supplied on a 1:1 basis.
公司電話：+886 2 8758 2222